Topics I cover
My core topics include the following. Keep in mind that I can present these as a keynote or a workshop. Also, I have a half-day, and in some cases, full-day seminar version.
- Nation-building: What and Why?
- How to implement Nation-building?
- Nation-building Core Values
- Mindset: Most important ingredient for Nation-building
- Core Foundations for Nation-building: The Church and the Family
- Finding Your Nation-building Initiative
- The Qualities of a Nation-builder
- Engaging the Political Process
- The Stages of Change
- The Price to Pay for Change
- Citizen Participation: Essential for National Development
- Transforming the 7 Mountains of Influence
What to Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with me, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
The Next Step
To discuss your requirements and to check my availability:
Call: +234 (0) 810 363 4220
Thanks for considering me for your event. I look forward to working with you to raise the builders of a developed Nigeria in one generation.
My Next Speaking Engagement
Come meet me at my next public speaking engagement.
Civil Society Conference on Governance, Accountability and Development
THEME: Exploring the Role of Civil Society in Enhancing National Transformation, Democracy and Development
Venue: Conference Hall, Federal Secretariat, Murtala Mohammed Highway, Calabar, Cross River State
Date: Thursday, 4th December, 2014
Time: 9am – 3pm
LIT’s UN International Volunteer Day (IVD) Event
THEME: People’s Participation in Community Development.
LAUNCH: LIT’s Hands-On Nigeria Project
Details of the event are as follows:
Date: Friday, 5th December, 2014
Venue: South-South EDC, Prof Eyo Ita House, Ndidem Usang Iso Road, Calabar
Special Guest of Honour: His Excellency, Senator Liyel Imoke, Governor of Cross River State
Keynote Speaker: Prof. Pat Utomi
Panel Discussants: Kate Henshaw, Japheth Omojuwa, Edak Iwuchukw
For more information visit – www.leadinspiretransform.org
Love to Lead Conference 2014
THEME: Birthing Our Dream Nigeria: Practicable Steps Forward
Venue: Afe Babalola Hall, Dept. of Mass Communication, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos State
Date: Tuesday, 9th December, 2014
Time: 10am – 3pm
For more information visit – www.thehindsight.org